Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where Have I Been...? Busy.

Wow... It has been so long since I posted. Not that I haven't had any thoughts or nothing to say... I've been busy.

I stopped to think how busy I have been since the last time I've posted and I realize that my schedule stinks. Not that it stinks, and not that I really schedule... But I realize that I am constantly on the go... From the time I get at 5 am ... and I get up again at 5:30, :) ... I am moving, I am working, or I am ... and this is usually goes until about 10pm or later.

I realize that I have very little margin for things that REALLY matter... Like spending time with God, spending quality time with my family, walking, and cleaning the house.

Yes cleaning the house.

Cleaning the house and helping my wife is her love language, and I love my wife.

So How do I create margin... How do I step away from important things to create margin for other important things?

How do I fine margin in a society where the pedal is constantly pinned to the floor, or throttle wide open for the bikers?

I would love to hear what you guys are doing to beat the busy and add margin.

Am I alone in this?

LOL ...I just googled Marginseekers.com.... it does not exist... this ain't gonna be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment