Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Some folks think love is an overused word and it has has lost its meaning behind it...

It's Just A Word or I love you is just a phrase.

The word Love is mentioned over 500 times in the bible... (must be an important word)

I personally feel that you can't say love enough. You can't tell enough people that you love them, and you should tell everyone you love them, everyday. I personally feel we don't say I Love You enough. I know I don't say it enough to the people I love the most...

You know who you are. I Love You

But I think that what may cheapen love for some is that they say love or I love you and they leave it right there.

Love is and has to remain a verb! We have to put action behind the word love.

Over 2000 years later 1 single act of placing action behind is the foundation and catalyst of Christianity. God told us throughout the bible that he loves us... and in the the most awesome, frightening, saddest way he showed us.

John 3:16

I  love my children with all my heart... I can't imagine the anguish...  let's just leave it at that...

I guess the idea is... tell people you love them... often... Show them that you love them even more frequently than that.

Just a random thought...

What do you think about Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment